January 16, 2005

Chicken Dance

Ya, that sorta sums up my dance class today. hee... I was giggling throughout. And not just me. Ade felt the same way.

Gelato @ Clarke Quay

Ya, that was what bblics and me headed for after our dinner at Coffee Club, Taka. Almost as nice as the one we had in Europe. It felt great, catching up on that comfortable silence, sharing gelato and by the riverside with the breeze. It's been three freaking weeks since we last touched base!

Curry Favour with a bit of French

Ya, that was where Shaohao and me had for dinner on Saturday. And then, i went on to learn a few French phrase from him. Nice. Olio @ Suntec, basement. Nice place. Good to catch up with him. I hope his position at work improves soon. And he just gve me a great idea... Maybe I ought take that trip with Bblics to Shanghai.

Hey, handsome, remember you are in a league of your own. No pain, no gain. And, always take faith in what your Dad used to counsel you. hee

abiento!

As you can tell...

I'm typing with my long fingernails again. Which is part of the reason why I'm trying to make it short n concise. I hate it when my fingers can't feel the keys at the same time my fingernails felt them. Argh!

The other reason is... I'm like rushing for time. Shit. Totally did no work this weekend. Not that I have any to do lah... wow.. hee.. I stayed back till almost 7pm on Friday to finish my work. Went for a hair trim just now. Now my head feels so much lighter. In time for CNY.

so, I guess that's it!

Lastly...

Purvis street OR liang Seah St sounds good. but hello! Shouldn't u be paying me for interviewing me? Shameless to ask us to pay you for asking questions. You give yourself too much credit, honey.

I'm outta here. It's week 3 tomorrow.

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 23:20